Mental Health Liaison Team for Adults
We provide Mental Health Assessments, advice, information and education to people attending the Accident and Emergency (A&E) Department with an urgent medical need; also for people who have been admitted onto a medical ward whom the medical team feel an urgent mental health assessment is required.
Where this service is provided
- Lancaster - Lancaster Royal Infirmary (RLI)
- Blackpool - Blackpool Victoria Hospital (BVH)
- Preston - Royal Preston Hospital (RPH)
- Chorley - Chorley and District General Hospital
- Ormskirk - Ormskirk General District Hospital (OGDH)
- Southport General District Hospital (SGDH)
- Blackburn - Royal Blackburn Hospital (RBH)
- Burnley - Burnley General Hospital (BGH)
- A&E department and wards throughout the acute hospital, on all hospital sites within Lancashire Care Catchment area
Patient Information Leaflets
With our leaflets we aim to give you information about the Trust in general, our services and treatments, and to provide useful information for service users and their carers.