- Lancashire Care Wellbeing & Mental Health Helpline - 0300 222 5931 Monday - Friday 7pm to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday 12 midday to 12 midnight
- The Samaritans - 0845 7909 090 24 hours a day Texting Service: 07725 90 90 90
- Help Direct - The service is aimed at people who need more practical, everyday support 0303 333 1111
- Centre for Clinical Interventions
- Mood Gym - A free self -help program to teach cognitive behaviour therapy skills to people vulnerable to depression and anxiety
- Books on Prescription - a range of self -help books which are available on the books on prescription scheme
Patient Information Leaflets
With our leaflets we aim to give you information about the Trust in general, our services and treatments, and to provide useful information for service users and their carers.