The Trust is actively working on the implementation of a Trust Medical Bank which will operate in a similar way to its Nursing/Nursing Assistant, Community/AHP and Admin/Clerical Bank activities.
The Medical Bank will allow Trust Medics the opportunity to self-book into shifts/duties which suit their personal preferences via the same mobile site/app which they use for leave requests and already view their existing rosters.
The main benefits to Staff:
- Substantive Medics will get first choice access to shifts weeks in advance via mobile website/app
- Weekly pay at competitive rates
- Exposure to varied opportunities
- Supports career development
To the NHS and the Trust:
- Keep money within the NHS and its workforce
- Continuity and quality of care
- Fewer rota 'gaps'
- Shorten time between requirement for care and delivery of that care requirement
The project is focussing on three main areas at present in order of priority:
- Mental Health Act Assessment/Section 12 Work
- Short Term/Ad-Hoc rota gaps
- Long term vacancies
To contact the team for more information, apply to join the Medical Bank either internally or externally or download the app please use the links below:
Want to join? Email:
Find out more on our website:
Upgrade to Me Today
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could manage your daily work schedule from an easy-to-use mobile app? Upgrade to Me from Allocate Software – the smart, sleek and powerful successor to Employee Online.
It takes only a few simple steps to get up and running:
1. Download the Me app to your mobile device
2. Within Me: Create an Allocate account using your preferred e-mail address
3. You’ll receive a verification email - you need to click on the confirmation link to complete verification
4. Within Me: Select your healthcare organisation or enter this code: LCNFT
5. Within Me: Enter your existing EmployeeOnline (EOL), MedicOnline or HealthRoster credentials.
Get get the app now from your phone’s app store: