Volunteer with the Helpline
- Are you able to spare just 4 hours a fortnight?
- Are you interested in meeting new people
- Do you want to learning new skills?
- Do you want to make a difference?
- Do you live in Lancashire with a FY or PR postcode?
Then the wellbeing & mental health helpline could be for you...
All volunteers receive full training & ongoing support. Local travel expenses are reimbursed.
Next recruitment period: TBC
Training schedule: TBC
Please be aware, all training sessions are mandatory for new applicants.
Applicants unable to attend any of the above training sessions should declare so upon application, at which point their application will be postponed until the next recruitment period. Unfortunately, any accepted applicants who miss a scheduled training session will be withdrawn from the helpline training programme immediately. Please note for travelling purposes the helpline is based in Blackpool.
For any queries or further information, don't hesitate to contact us, either via email or calling the helpline admin team on 01253 447900.