Welcome to the Military Veterans' Service for Lancashire
We provide mental health support to ex-service personnel for conditions including depression, alcohol and substance misuse, anger problems and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Some people who have served in the armed forces say that they can experience emotional difficulties and find it hard to ask for help. This may be because of difficult experiences or simply adjusting to civilian life.
Our expert team is overseen by a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and includes clinical psychologists, specialist psychological wellbeing practitioners and case managers who all understand armed forces culture.
Some of our staff are veterans themselves and others have family members in the forces. Veterans have told us this makes a big difference in giving them confidence that the service can help them.
Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust previously delivered the service across the North West as part of a pilot and has helped over 1,000 veterans with a range of mental health problems. Lancashire Care is working in partnership with Pennine Care to deliver the service to veterans in living in Lancashire.
- Pennine Care is also delivering the service to veterans across Greater Manchester
- Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust delivers the service across Cheshire and Merseyside
- Military Veterans in Liverpool should access the Talk Liverpool service, provided by Mersey Care NHS Trust
- You can call us directly on 0300 323 0707 to discuss your needs (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- You can refer yourself online via our simple online referral form
- GPs and health and social care professionals should download and fax our referral form
- Email email@example.com