Please speak to your family GP and/or make contact with Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)

In Lancashire Care Foundation Trust CAMHS help children, young people and their families when they are feeling sad, worried or troubled.

If you think that you need help with your emotional or mental health needs, please seek help as soon as possible.


See also: