The nominations were shortlisted by Heather Tierney-Moore, Chief Executive at Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust who said:
“The standard of the People’s Choice nominations was extremely high making the shortlisting really difficult. It was fantastic to read each nomination with so many positive stories and examples of excellence and compassionate care from within the various services in the Trust.
“The Staff Awards provide a real opportunity for us to recognise and celebrate some of the dedication and hard work of our staff throughout different areas of Lancashire. It is wonderful to be able to present an award which has been chosen for by members of the public and the people we serve.”
The following people have been shortlisted for the award and it is up to you to decide who should win!
- Franc Ashcroft – Franc was nominated for his work as Project Manager at Grange Community Gardens in Preston, in particular his work with military veterans helping them find the confidence to manage their mental health problems, as well as working with local communities with the utmost enthusiasm and compassion for individuals.
- Dr James Hoy – James has been nominated for his work as a Psychologist in Blackpool, helping service users face and start to overcome their experiences, treating everyone as individuals and offering the highest in compassionate care, helping them to focus on improving their mental health and wellbeing and being able to look forward to a brighter future.
- Lynn Pinder – Lynn was nominated for her role as School Nurse in Penwortham, working extremely hard in the best interests of the children and families, going above and beyond and constantly striving for agencies to work together and putting systems in place in the schools to ensure they have all the correct and up to date necessary information.
- Beverley Walker – Beverley was nominated for her work as a Community Matron in Longridge, working with Older Adults and providing exceptional high quality compassionate care and continued to support to the patients and families she works with.
- By telephone: 01772 695384
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Twitter: @LancashireCare
- On Facebook: www.facebook.com/LancashireCare