People across Lancashire have submitted their nominations for this year’s People’s Choice Award and there is now one week left to vote for who you think deserves to win!
The People’s Choice Award is one of many awards celebrated at Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust’s annual Staff Awards ceremony. The event is held to recognise all of the excellent examples of hard work and compassionate care delivered by health professionals across Lancashire. This category is particularly special in that it is the only award where the winner is nominated and voted for solely by members of the public.
Voting for this year’s award will close on Wednesday 18 January 2017. This year’s winner will be announced at the ceremony at the Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel on Friday 10 March 2017.
Heather Tierney-Moore, Chief Executive at Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust said:
“We have received so many fantastic nominations for this year’s People’s Choice award and it is so wonderful to highlight all of the hard work and dedication to the care of the people in Lancashire and surrounding areas.
“This award is unique in the fact that it provides us with the opportunity to connect with the people who are truly at the centre of our care and celebrate all of the great work that goes on. It is an honour to shortlist this award and I am really looking forward to presenting the award to this year’s well-deserved winner.”
The following people have been shortlisted for the award and it is up to you to decide who should win.
- Fiona Sebastian, Mindsmatter Team – Central (please see notes to editors)
- Bronte Ward Frontline Team, The Harbour – Blackpool (please see notes to editors)
- Tracey Ginger, District Nursing Team – Central (please see notes to editors)
- Nicola Westerby, Eating Disorder Service – Central (please see notes to editors)
You can place your vote through one of the following ways:
- By telephone: 01772 695384
- By email: email@example.com
- On Twitter: @LancashireCare
- On Facebook: www.facebook.com/LancashireCare.
To view full information about each nomination please visit www.lancashirecare.nhs.uk/peoples-choice-award-2017.