The Positive Health Programme
- Session 1: Introduction to PHP and pressures of being an Asian woman
- Session 2: Vicious circle of depression (ABC model) - Stories
- Session 3: Managing self-esteem
- Session 4: Keeping up with the Joneses (Chaudhry’s)
- Session 5: Exercise and looking good
- Session 6: Religion and spirituality
- Session 7: Relaxation
- Session 8: Assertiveness and confidence
- Session 9: Breaking social isolation
- Session 10: Discussion group
- Session 11: Discussion group
- Session 12: Final session
Funding Acknowledgement - ROSHNI-D was funded by the National Institute for Health Research, Research for Patient Benefit Programme.
Department of Health Disclaimer - The views and opinions expressed therein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the NHS.
©Intellectual copyright property of The University of Manchester 2016